This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We collect information from our users in order to provide a better service. This includes:
• Personal information, such as name, address, email address, and phone number
• Financial information, such as bank account and credit card numbers
• Data about your use of our services, such as IP address, browser type, and pages visited
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide our services and to improve the user experience. This includes:
• Managing your account
• Processing payments and transactions
• Communicating with you, such as sending emails and notifications
• Analyzing and improving our services
• Protecting against fraud and abuse
We may also use your information for marketing purposes, such as sending you promotional emails about our services.
While using our Site we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your name; Personal Information; Log Data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol & IP address; browser type; browser version; the pages of our Site that you visit; the time and date of your visit; the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this … The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters; marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computers hard drive. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security due to the nature of the process.
You have several choices when it comes to your information. You can:
• Opt out of marketing emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email
• Request to view, edit, or delete your information
• Request to export your information in a portable format